It’s crazy how often disbelief can hold us back (or maybe it’s just me!). Here’s a $60,000 example…
Category Archives: Strategy
I used to think that worrying about the “core values” in your business was just for big fancy corporations. Well… I was completely wrong. This video is about why your values matter to you AND your customers…
Creating a “New Normal” for yourself…
We’ve all got hidden capabilities that we haven’t discovered yet. But when you’re starting out (or going to the next level), you don’t actually know what those skills are. So how do you uncover your hidden strengths? That’s what this video is all about…
It might be the ultimate entrepreneurial superpower – the ability to shift perspective and understand the viewpoint of another person… whether it’s a client, prospect, or team member. If you can put yourself in someone else’s shoes, it’s the shortest path to influence, collaboration, communication, and connection.
I’ve been blessed to have amazing partners in my business and my life – people who have helped grow my business 100x bigger than I thought possible. Here’s how it happened, and how you can attract incredible partners that can help grow your business.
I just listened to a podcast with James Hetfield (the singer and rhythm guitarist for Metallica) and was amazed at the similarities between staying sane as a rock star and staying healthy as an entrepreneur. We’re not all that different, and it comes down to choices…
As online marketers, we get to build our lifestyle as we build our business. But it’s all too easy to lose sight of building and maintaining your lifestyle as you get caught up in the business…
Here are some of the tips and insights on how to cultivate an amazing work/life balance:
- Running an online business offers so many freedoms: when to work, how much to work, who to work with, who we serve… it’s our choice to capitalize on these freedoms – or neglect them (1:07);
- We are creators – we get to create our business, our lifestyle… and much more (1:32);
- If you’re going to be a creator, you have to take time to recharge – being in “full-on” mode constantly will cause real problems… including insight about a challenge that many entrepreneurs share with members of the band Metallica (1:44);
- How to grow your business by practicing ever-increasing levels of “self-care” (3:08);
- The vital role that self-care plays in the longevity of your business success – how to avoid flash-in-the-pan “success”… and go the distance instead (3:42).
My first “branding vs. direct marketing” had lots of comments and questions – here’s part 2 with all my answers – including how you can create a brand that connects with your customers and prospects.
Please scroll down, leave a comment and tell me what you think.
Authenticity builds your business by building a connection with your future customers. (Click to tweet.)
The easiest way to get your brand right is just to be as authentic as you can. (Click to tweet.)
How to create a brand that connects with your customers and prospects… (Click to tweet.)