Can you really teach something like horse training online? Business has skyrocketed for Callie since she started launching her horse training and riding courses with Product Launch Formula… to the point that she just opened a new, state-of-the-art stable! Check out the tips that have made her successful in this super-competitive (and traditionally offline) field.
Category Archives: Internet Marketing
Three days until my big once-a-year launch, and I’ll admit… I’m a little nervous. Who knows what’s going to happen? I sure don’t! Anyway, here’s a sneak peek at all the exciting stuff coming up (plus a little something to help you through your next big challenge).
What happens when you cram a bunch of hungry entrepreneurs and a couple cameras in a bus? How about a free-for-all Q&A session (equal parts serious and silly). Check it out…
It can feel pretty devastating when you put a lot of heart and soul (not to mention time and money) into starting a new business, only to find out it’s not going to work the way you’d hoped. Here’s a way you can figure out if your idea is likely to succeed without going through all that.
If you’re going to brag, then brag about your clients’ success – it’s one of the best ways to build your business…
Facebook just made (yet another) change to their algorithm that has some business owners scrambling to recover. Some might lose everything they’ve worked for, and that’s pretty scary. So here’s how you can Facebook-proof your business moving forward…
Sorry for all the craziness in the background – I just wanted to get this out to you right away (and I hope the cool shot makes up for it). 🙂
The big takeaways…
- The #1 way to protect yourself from future algorithm changes on any social platform.
- The only platform over the past 22 years that has always produced great results.
- A simple strategy that crushes free social media tactics (and helps you build a real, profitable business).
The statistics on business failure are scary – a huge percentage of online businesses fail in their first few years. Here’s one question to ask that just might help you make your business failure-proof.
The big takeaways:
- The main reason many online businesses wind up failing
- The question I ask myself to help eliminate potential failure points in my business
- The one asset that practically guarantees I will bounce back quickly, even if I lost my whole business tomorrow
You wouldn’t think a finance magazine would have me on pins and needles… but that’s exactly what they did. This week’s video is about the clever little trick they used that instantly made me a big fan (and how you can use it in your own business).
The big takeaways:
- How to craft a message that resonates with your tribe and creates raving fans
- Why people not liking your content can be a GOOD thing