Facebook just made (yet another) change to their algorithm that has some business owners scrambling to recover. Some might lose everything they’ve worked for, and that’s pretty scary. So here’s how you can Facebook-proof your business moving forward…
Sorry for all the craziness in the background – I just wanted to get this out to you right away (and I hope the cool shot makes up for it). 🙂
The big takeaways…
The #1 way to protect yourself from future algorithm changes on any social platform.
The only platform over the past 22 years that has always produced great results.
A simple strategy that crushes free social media tactics (and helps you build a real, profitable business).
I recently asked my followers what their biggest business challenges were. They shared a LOT of their struggles and questions. I answered five of them in this video…
I got thousands of responses to this survey… from real newbies to folks with some pretty serious marketing chops. Here are some of the challenges they’re facing, along with my perspective:
1. You want to create your own marketing assets but feel you don’t have the time or resources…You need to treat yourself like your own client: carve out the time and commit to creating something.Say to yourself, “I’m going to commit to this because I want to change my life.” (Your commitment comes before confidence, before you’re “ready.”)
2. You’re not sure how to transform your large social media following into an email-based following… Begin moving them over NOW, by creating some kind of super-valuable lead magnet that pulls them to an opt-in page where you can get their email address. (You won’t be able to convert all of them, but every one you DO convert will be worth a lot more to you.)
3. You need free targeted traffic… Actually, you need targeted traffic, period. Whether it’s free or paid just depends on the math. Your real job is to get your conversions high enough to bring in traffic from a variety of sources (including paid traffic).
4. You want to stand out by delivering great content to your market and respecting them – and you’re offended by how poorly so many other marketers treat their customers… You shouldn’t worry about what others are doing – do something great yourself. You can be the one who sets the bar higher… and if others do a terrible job, it will just make you look that much better.
5. You lack the resources to do a pro-level video series for your launches… You don’t need to have pro gear to shoot your videos – and you shouldn’t wait until you do. Your smartphone camera is plenty good enough to use to help launch your product or service. (I started off about as low-tech as you can go… I made millions in sales like that.) Just work with what you have – and get started today.
Scroll down, leave a comment and tell me what you think…
Treat yourself like your own client: carve out the time and commit to creating something. (Click to tweet.)
People only remember your successes… not the failures that led up to them. (Click to tweet.)
Don't worry about what others are doing – do something great yourself. (Click to tweet.)
You don't need pro gear to shoot your videos. Work with what you have – and get started today. (Click to tweet.)
When you find a traffic source that works, it's like winning the lottery. But here's the thing: it will also set you up for a MASSIVE fail. Here's why… (and this is one of my most important rules for Internet success):
Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think…
By submitting the form on this page, you are agreeing to receive Internet Alchemy, Inc. messages from Jeff Walker. Your email address will NEVER be shared or sold. You are always free to easily unsubscribe or customize your email preferences at any time.