I’ve long said that if you’re looking for an ideal way to start a business, start with coaching.
But building a successful business takes more than being a great coach…
You have to be able to take off your practitioner hat and step into the role of “business owner” too.
This is something a lot of entrepreneurs (not just coaches) struggle with. Which is why I’m so excited for you to meet Melinda Cohan.
Melinda has been helping coaches create life-changing businesses for over 15 years. And in this week’s video, she’s sharing some important lessons any business owner can use to have more impact.
She gives a LOT of practical advice during our conversation. You’ll discover:
– Three big, bad “villains” that stop you from building a successful business
– How focusing on service rather than price makes sales conversations easier – and more profitable (and why this simple switch helps you uncover what’s REALLY going on when they say “I can’t afford you…”)
– Why you should NEVER charge what you’re worth (and what to base your rates on instead)
– Two critical questions that guide you in creating the meaningful, lasting impact you want in your business
– The physical sensation that steers you to your perfect price (I know that sounds kinda strange, but as soon as you hear it you’ll probably want to try this for yourself)
… and more!
The craziness of the past couple of years means there’s never been a better time for coaches and service-based entrepreneurs to be in business.
More and more people are looking for help. And this conversation will help you show up and serve… and build a successful business while you’re at it.