Today is another anniversary for me… 17 years ago today, on August 30th, 1996, I started my first Internet business.
I’ll tell you what, that was the Internet dark ages – back in 1996 a domain name cost $100 a year, really basic (and unreliable) web hosting cost $50 a month, and online payments were almost like rocket science.
In any case, for my anniversary last year I published my 16 Rules of Internet Success… but this year I thought I would try to do something a little different, and let some of my clients do the talking. Here’s 17 videos that were entered into my recent PLF video contest…
(I would love if you can help me out… see my note at the bottom about helping me pick out the winners among these 17 videos!)
1. Matthew King: a soldier launches from Iraq and Afghanistan
2. Barry Friedman: teaching jugglers, clowns, and magicians how to build their businesses
3. Dana Wilde: 50-year-old ex-newbie crushing it with her launches
4. Jason Spenser: from food stamps to delivering pizza to leading tribes
5. Robbie Tolk: secrets of healing
6. Greg Warburton: sports performance mental training
7. Marco Frezza: selling magic
8. Sebastien Michaels: lasers and photoshop
9. Geraldine Barry: real estate investing
10. Charles Water: building his offline karate school
11. Scott Ferguson: PLF saves his software business
12. Ashley Guberman: leadership coaching
13. Rich Barket: reinventing the music industry
14. Sky Kim: helping real estate buyers and sellers
15. Alauddin Ahmed: marketing agency
16. Marco Scabia: from a beach in Italy
17. Greg Bishop: 924 new subscribers in a few days
Of course, none of those videos represent our typical clients or typical results… nor are they meant to imply any income results, or any results whatsoever. We all know that a typical client doesn’t shoot videos saying great stuff about you and post it to YouTube. I’m just trying to celebrate… and well, watching videos of people saying nice things about me and my product is a good way to celebrate!
Now I would love if you can help me out… those 17 videos were some of the entries in my PLF Video Contest. I’m going to have three winners, and the Grand Prize winner. The overall Grand Prize winner will get a free 1-on-1 consultation with me (plus other prizes.) I would love if you could help me narrow it down to the top videos – please leave a comment below and tell me which were your three favorite videos…